Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Random Facts

Not much to say, really, but I thought I'd try to jot something down. I'm loving my house decorated for Christmas! Jaron has successfully drank out of a cup with a straw and a sippy cup a couple times now. And it was with formula and he didn't spit it out on purpose or scream at me like I was giving him poison. (Which is what would happen in the past) So there is hope yet, that I can leave the child for more than 4 hours at some point! Yeah! Ellie got dressed by herself today without even being asked so that was exciting. I put together little Christmas Smore packages for some of my friends that I am excited to hand out. And I've finished my Christmas letter, I just need to print it and mail it. (If you think I might need your address, please e-mail it to me) The floor is covered with pretend food, but I am noticing that some of it is seperated into color groups, cute. The kids are napping and I should too, but then again, I "should" do a lot of other things too. The daily dilemna! Okay, I'm off, sorry, no pictures, just an update of randomness.

No comments: