Monday, May 26, 2008

Vaca Sac




So, traveling by yourself with two kids is awesome! We went to Vacaville this weekend to see my brother Josh, and his family. Then I left Ellie with them while I went to my good friend Heidi's college graduation in Sacramento. So the highlights of traveling were definetely Ellie throwing up in the backseat, and then about an hour before we got there she thought it would be a good idea to wake up Jaron, so he could scream the rest of the way. Very cute! But really over all it was a really good weekend. I got to hang with Josh and Heather, have carne asada and Ellie got to jump on the trampoline, play with the cat and of course play with her cousins, which she loved! Then I got see my Heidi, get pedicures, go to her graduation and to her super fun after party! What a Blast! (I also got to spend like an hour and a half in Target without a toddler-amazing!) All to say, we're glad to be back home, even though it's raining, boo!

No comments: