Saturday, May 31, 2008

New Trick


Well, not too new I guess, but I think today Ellie mastered picking her nose. Ha! She had to have spent ten percent of the day diggin in there. I can't blame her though, I am always cleaning out her nose. I convinced her a while back that it tickled so she has let me do it forever, but now as she becomes her own woman, she doesn't want mommy to do it, she wants to do it herself! Of course this is not the only thing she wants to do by herself these days, but you don't want to get me started on all of those. So today when I'd try to help her out, she would happily try to help me back, and that was just not going to fly, so I let it go and just tried to get the girl a tissue. Oh motherhood, the things you never thought you'd do, let alone talk about! I'm lovin it though, even on those days when you literally change one's diaper, feed the other, change their diaper, spank the other and repeat for hours on end, it's still the best job ever, with the best benefits!

1 comment:

April said...

love this picture! just another step on the process of becoming a woman!