Wednesday, July 16, 2008

San Diego Trip






Well in May my brother became the proud daddy of twin boys, so naturally I had to set up a trip as soon as possible to see those kiddos! Well, I spent all last week in San Diego/Escondido visiting with family. I got to stay with my mom, see Jenson and Quincy and their big sister Ava and their parents, I got to see Dad and Judy and a fun treat that my nieces Bethany and Amber were out from Texas, I got to go to IKEA, the beach and Hume SD, it was fantastic! On the way down I also stayed the night with Rob and Katie in Kingsburg then stopped for lunch to see my sister and her new house near Magic Mountain. We had a blast in the pool at Granny's (my mom) and got to see Grandpa and Grammy Moo (Rich's parents) and run around in their backyard. Ellie got to fly around in a Superman cape that was Rich's when he was a little tike, she got to build sand castles with her big girl cousins and party it up with the Hume SD friends and lots of other cousins, including Tori and Minnie. (Rob and Katie's dogs) All to say, it was great to see everyone and flew by like crazy!

No comments: