Thursday, October 23, 2008

50's Night
















Well last night was another fun theme dinner at Joshua. 50's Night. We got all dressed up and went up for a diner style meal, where we ordered burgers and fries from the counter, along with flavored sodas, it was a blast! Ellie loved dressing up, especially since I put her tu tu under her dress to make it puffy and she got to wear a neclace of mine and a scarf in her hair. She picked out her "fancy" shoes, but wore different shoes until we got inside the Joshua building, then changed into them. It was hilarious, I don't know where she got the idea. But she didn't want to ruin them. I'm all for that, I mean they are play shoes, but she may as well keep them sorta nice. Then Jaron, sported the jeans and white T-shirt with the gelled hair, "converse" and jean jacket. He actually loves getting his hair done, so that is always fun. I mean it only takes a second, but he just looks up at me and smiles, and is somewhat still, which is quite rare for him, so it's great. Then I decided to go for the beehive instead of the usual ponytail, everyone loved it, I think they just love that we get involved in it with them, and it's fun for us, so why not.





No comments: