Friday, October 10, 2008

Chair Delivery







Yeah, Dad and Judy, (or Grampa Dennis and Gramma Judy), came up yesterday and brought me an amazing chair from IKEA that I had wanted. It had gone on sale for like 3 or 4 days and since the closest IKEA to us is LA or Sacramento, I enlisted my San Diego family to pick it up for me. And then they were so kind to actually drive it to us. It is beautiful, I love it! And we got to visit with them, which was so nice too! It was nice for the kids to just have some quiet, exclusive time with the Grandparents. Well, quiet, I suppose, is relative. Dad and Ellie played hide and seek, did flips and had all sorts of fun. They also got to experience a Joshua theme dinner. It was 80's night and it was quite exciting, and not quiet, I bet you could check out the joshuawilderness.com website to see some good picts of that! Before they left this morning we also got to have some more visiters, as I was babysitting Kai and Kale, so I guess I really don't know what I was talking about with the "quiet" comment. Ha!

1 comment:

Rochelle and Doug said...

It looks like Ellie would make a good gymnast!!