Friday, September 12, 2008

2 Hard Days

So I have no pictures with this one, because, there was no time to take pictures, nor would it have been appropriate. Well, Sept 10th started out with me smashing Ellie's finger between her seat and the table when I pushed her in. Then it got better, because we went to her friend Lily's birthday party, yeah for cupcakes and friends and playing at the park. But my body was just tired, I think the 7 months of not getting a good night sleep had just caught up with me. Then we went to Joshua for lunch had naps, played, then went to Joshua for dinner. It was when we were getting ready to leave that we had our sad minute. Ellie had her helmet on, all ready to ride on the motorcycle with daddy. Well, Rich and I were putting Jaron in the car, Ellie climbed on the motorcycle and it fell on her. We both ran so fast to her. Praise Jesus, she had her helmet on and that He protected her from getting seriously injured, because she only had a cut toe a scraped knee a pretty smashed foot, that we at first thought might have been broken, and a couple bruises. It was for sure more scary than anything. We got some ice on it, and took her home. A little neosporin, Elmo band-aid and a good night sleep and all was much better. She limped a little in the morning, but by the afternoon, while we were down the hill shopping, she was hopping and running just like normal. PTL! I say two hard days, because, while the kids did fabulous down the hill with me, it was September 11th, and they kept playing this thing on the radio that would make me almost cry, so by the time we were driving up the hill and Ellie was asleep, but Jaron was screaming, and they played it again, I was in bad shape. I had the worst headache from being all emotional. I think it added to it that Sept 10th was my due date with the baby we lost, so they would have been one years old, and it was just sad to think about. Well, when I got home I realized Jaron had just had really bad gas pains from coming up the mountain and so once he was able to release some of that, he felt much better and actually slept like 7 hours in a row last night, so that was excellent! We are all doing better now. Sorry for such a sad blog, but some days are just like that, hope to have a super fun one next time.

No comments: