Sunday, September 7, 2008

Bedtime






Bedtime can be kind of stressful at times, trying to get the kids fed and bathed, changed and actually asleep. And usually this is a solo mission due to Rich's schedule. But sometimes it is just pretty fun, mostly because I have like the cutest kids ever. So these are some pictures of some of the bedtime routine. They take a bath together now, which is cute. Of course I still have to sit and hold Jaron up or he'll inevitably fall over, face first in the water. Ellie's really good though with him and shares her toys. He especially likes to chew on the abc's. Then Jaron gets out and dried first while Ellie plays. And usually I get his diaper and jammies on pretty quick but tonight he really wanted to play naked and was loving it. Then Ellie brushes her teeth, gets her jammies on and goes potty. We read a Bible story or a few actually while Ells drinks her milk, then it is off to bed, to pray and say nigh night. If Ellie prays first she says "Thank you Jesus for our food, our family and then trails off for a minute then says, Amen." If I pray first, she will add more things in her prayer that are more relavent. Like if I pray for a good trip down the hill tomorrow she will pray that daddy does good at the doctor. It's really cute. And of course we always pray that Jaron would sleep well. Hee Hee. Anyways, I just thought I'd give you a little glimpse into my nightly duties as mom.

No comments: