Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Last of the Blue Tape






So I finally picked up the blue paint to fill in those rectangles in Jaron's room. So the lovely blue tape is finally down, yeah! We are also making quite a bit of progress on the deck, I am so looking forward to that. (not neccessarily shoveling it when the snow comes, but it will be worth it to enter on the side of our house to our laundry/mud room) Don't worry I still have those dreaded two last boxes that I really need to open and orginanize, then it will really feel like we are moved in. Oh, the lack of motivation that is so prevalent in my life. I mean, who wouldn't want to play with these cute kids instead of doing almost anything? Of course I have been itching to go on a motorcycle ride, so that my happen before those boxes get opened, but we'll see. Hee Hee! So, the jacuzzi very excitingly made it's way over, and today is the day to start rebuilding that deck, yeah for projects! But you should have seen it, 29 brand new Joshua boys all carrying the jacuzzi first and then most of the deck, it was quite a sight! Thank goodness for free labor, (lol). Okay, well, that's all for today, Ellie should be waking up soon.

1 comment:

kbroccoli said...

Yay for no more blue tape! The letters look great...yay for being all moved in! :)